Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Applications of Blogs to My Practice


Blogs are an important part of my practice as a future middle school teacher. My subjects will be language arts and social studies, and I believe blogs are a great way to communicate my views on books, history and current events, and receive feedback from students and other teachers. Blogs will also be a great way for students to publish their writings and thoughts. Blogs can also cross cultures to join students together from other countries. Blogs are a way of expanding one's knowledge and learning in a community. As a teacher, I will strive to create viable learning communities, and blogs are an essential tool to meet this purpose.

1 comment:

Kelvin Stills said...

I agree with your comment. Blogs can be very informative. It's another technology tool available for communicating.


www.ncsl.org/programs/health/perequirement.jpg