Saturday, April 5, 2008

Applications of Blogs to my Practice


I have heard alot about blogs, but I have never participated in the practice before. I believe this is a wonderful experience. This is the first time that I am blogging. It is a very interesting way to share information. I have learned a lot from the articles that the others contributed. The comments made by others were very insightful. I am looking forward to participating in more blogging with my friends and colleagues. I am still learning how to operate all the tools that are available. I am going to create a blog for my Health classes. Also, I will use blogs to communicate with parents. The parents will be able to find out what topics students are learning in class. I will use this tool to share ideas and discuss issues that are important to Physical Education.

1 comment:

teacher09 said...

I think it's great that you will create a blog for your Health classes, and also to inform your students' parents about classroom activities. None of that was available when my children were in school; if it had been I think there could have been a better connection between teachers, students and parents.


www.ncsl.org/programs/health/perequirement.jpg